FOLLOWING GOVERNMENT INSTRUCTIONS ON 23 MARCH THE TURF ALLOTMENTS WILL REMAIN OPEN. HOWEVER, PLEASE ENSURE YOU FOLLOW THE STRICT GUIDELINES REGARDING SOCIAL DISTANCING AND NO MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE FROM ONE HOUSEHOLD TO WORK TOGETHER.
ANY PLOT HOLDER SHOWS SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS OR ARE SELF ISOLATING MUST NOT VISIT THE SITE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE GUIDELINES WILL LEAVE US WITH... Read More »
Posted: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 11:01 by Chris Hills
Week commencing 23rd March 2020
Posted: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:30 by Chris Hills
BASED ON GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE ALL COUNCIL MEETINGS ARE CANCELLED.
Posted: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 07:48 by Chris Hills
Further details on arrangements for exams which have been cancelled to fight spread of coronavirus
Posted: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 17:12 by Chris Hills
This has been a long and on-going project, but finally all the parties involved from the Leicestershire County Council, landowners and developers all got the legal documents in a row and the road was signed off and officially opened on 14 February 2020.
Since then several issues have been raised, for which the Parish Council is trying to ascertain answers for. An update has been put on the website ... Read More »
Posted: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 10:49 by Grace
- Flooding is the responsibility of a number of people. Floods from rivers, streams, and ditches are the responsibility of the landowner (legally termed riparian landowner).
- LCC is the Lead Local Flood Authority (LLFA). The LLFA investigate but do not solve the issue and have a responsibility for strategic flood risk management planning. Contact details are 0116 305 0001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 10:47 by Grace
- LCC have a duty to make roads safe during winter. However, LCC do not have to provide salt bins.
- In the 2009 winter policy review, if parishes wanted a bin and to be placed on networks, LCC would provide salt but had to meet certain criteria.
- In 2015, the director provided grit bins (not yellow) to those who asked. These were provided by LCC and maintained by a third party.
Posted: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 10:46 by Grace
A local protocol is in place, on the death of a senior figure, relevant information will be disseminated from NWLDC through to the Parish Council. As part of this, flagpole arrangements have been put in place to ensure the flag is raised in the correct manner.
Posted: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 10:45 by Grace